Choose for wich resort you want to buy your pass. You then will be redirected on resort website
It's the event of the year at Meribel & Courchevel!
Nous We invit you for an exclusive First Track and to assist to the women's alpine combined, the February 6th 2023.
Season skiers, here is the 3rd event of the year, especially for you!
The programm : a exceptional day between first track and Une journée exceptionnelle au programme entre première trace et Ski World Championships.
10 places avalaible for 20 persons : invite a friend for this event (with a Meribel pass or 3 Vallées pass on the event day).
Draw on February 2nd
Inscription Free suscription opened until February 2nd include, for 3 Vallées season skiers 2022/2023 (Skiflex, 2/7, Liberty or Unlimited passes).
Disregard the "payment" concept displayed in the steps below. It will disappear when you fill in your details.Billetterie Weezevent
You can invite someone who does not have a 3 Vallées season pass with you, but with a Menuires or 3 Vallées valid pass.
> Event program :
- If you're drawn, the appointment will be the February 6 at 8:15 AM at the bottom of Legends chairlift, Meribel.
- You will be welcomed by 3 Vallées personnal, Meribel trackers & ski instructor.
- Climb to the top of the Roc de Fer (Legends then Olympic) to admire the viewpoint in the colors of the morning, one of the most beautiful in the 3 Valleys
- Descent on a perfectly groomed track in the sector of the 2023 World Championships
- Images will be shot at the top and on the track to immortalize this unique event
- Then, your skis will be entrusted to the ski locker
- You will then be able, around 11 a.m., to enjoy the World Championships in the grandstand with the women's combined
- A concert at 4:30 p.m. by Ben l'Oncle Soul is also scheduled on the Chaudanne snow front in Méribel, before the medals are awarded to the athletes, if you are interested