What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small computer file, a "tracker", collected and read when you browse (e.g. when you consult emails, a website or a mobile application) and stored on your terminal, regardless of the model or type (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, video game console).
These files may contain various information such as a session identifier, a language, a browsing history, etc. They are mainly used to offer personalised content or advertising and to improve your experience on the Internet.
Cookies are collected and kept, subject to your choices, for a period of 12 months following their collection. However, you can delete them at any time.
What types of cookies are used when you visit this website?
When you visit this website, different types of cookies are used.
- Cookies necessary for your navigation on the site:
• The measurement of certain site performance in order to detect navigation problems;
• The retention of your choice of settings and consent regarding the collection of non-mandatory cookies.
- Functionality cookies allowing:
• The adaption of the website to the display preferences of your terminal (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, etc.);
• The opening and use of videos available on our site;
- Audience and performance tracking cookies, which help us to understand your interactions with the website (most visited pages, path, content consulted, applications used, etc.) as well as to process information collected on third-party sites. They enable us to produce statistics, improve the interest and ergonomics of the internal site;
- Social network cookies, to give you the possibility to access our pages, or to share or like information on our site, and conversely to the social networks concerned to follow your navigation on our site, or to visit our pages published on the social networks. We have no control over the use of the data collected by these social networks, we invite you to consult their privacy policies.
How to accept, reject or delete trackers?
Please be aware that refusing to accept cookies may result in a degraded experience on our site. We decline all responsibility for the possible consequences of this refusal, in particular for the absence of content adapted to your navigation and your choices.
Furthermore, whatever your choice, you can at any time:
- Modify your settings within our cookie management tool, exclusively for cookies collected via our site;
- And/or, to have your browser delete the cookies from your terminal, these choices being applicable to your entire internet browsing.
Here is some useful information about setting cookies on browsers:
The methods for setting and deleting cookies are different for each browser. These procedures are described in the help menu of your browser. You will find below the methods of setting the parameters of the tracers for the best-known browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Cookie management on Internet Explorer ;
- Safari: Cookie management on Safari ;
- Chrome: Cookie management on Chrome ;
- Firefox: Cookie management on Firefox.
Please note that if you choose to delete all cookies from your terminal via your browser, we will no longer have information about your choice of settings, and will be forced to ask you to re-set your choices the next time you visit our site. The same applies if you use a new browser or new terminal. As these settings are entirely the responsibility of the browsers, we do not guarantee that they will work properly.
More information on settings, by purpose:
Browser settings are sometimes insufficient. If you wish, you can further refine your settings, by targeting the purposes of each cookie:
- For audience tracking and performance: audience measurement and performance cookies are deposited by third party companies, but which help us to improve our website, to make its use easier and more efficient. To find out more about the Google Analytics solutions and how to opt out of audience tracking cookies click here.
However, we would like to point out that deleting these cookies deprives us of the knowledge of important statistical information, necessary for the improvement of the site and its customization to your profile and interests.
- For social networks: You will find on this website buttons to redirect you to the pages we publish on social networks. If you have an account with these social networks, they can also follow your navigation on our site.
Finally, we would like to inform you that there are many programs that can be added to your browser to allow you to block and manage all types of trackers.
For more information on cookies and how to control their collection, you can also consult the CNIL – the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) website: "Cookies: tools to control them»