Choose for wich resort you want to buy your pass. You then will be redirected on resort website
The world's largest ski area is organising a series of exclusive events for you, our 3 Vallées addicts, to thank you for your loyalty. This second exclusive event will take place at the top of Col de la Loze, when you can enjoy a sociable drink while watching the sunset.
Apply for free on 17th March between 8am and 5pm but please note you must have a 3 Vallées 2021-2022 season pass (Skiflex, 2/7, Liberté or Unlimited)*.
What’s in store:
- Meet up on at 5pm on Saturday 26 March 2022 on the terrace of Restaurant 1928 at the top of Col de la Loze between Courchevel and Méribel.
- Enjoy a sociable aperitif and finger food at the restaurant, and admire your favourite summits as they change colour with the setting sun.
- Finally, ski down to your resort (Courchevel Le Praz or Méribel) accompanied by our ski patrollers.
Apply to take part on this page on Thursday 17 March between 8am and 5pm.
The 40 participants will be chosen at random and will be informed by email on Friday 18th March.
This event is reserved for season pass holders, which you will need to join us at the summit.
Please ignore the "payment" request displayed in the steps below. It will disappear when you fill in your details.
* Conditions for application and participation:
- Application is open until 17 March 2022 - simply fill in the form above
- Open to holders of a 3 Vallées 2021-2022 season pass (Unlimited, Liberté, Skiflex or 2/7)
- The number of places is limited to 1 per purchaser
- No payment is required, the activity is free
- The organising company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event, especially in case of bad weather conditions
- Please notify us at least 72 hours before the event if you are unable to attend
- Health and vaccination passes are required to access the lifts and the restaurant.